June 12, 2006

Tum tee tum

So I thought I'd post and say that, erm, not much has been happening recently. Just lots and lots of study, really. I feel that things are definitely progressing, skill-wise. I've so far learnt to write/recognise about 200 kanji (the squiggly character things) - just another 1800 to go then!!! Hard to believe term is almost over (week after next, I think).

So yeah, haven't been up to much. I seem to have been doing a lot of aimless wandering about town and Nagoya for this reason and that, shopping and stuff mostly. Any anime nerds in the audience will no doubt be pleased to note that I bought myself a Catbus (see pic). Yes I'm a huge gay.

Went out with the class & teachers last Thursday, which was fun (see other pic).

1 comments:

Meredith June 12, 2006 11:35 PM  

Hey! I'm actually going to be at Yamasa starting in early July. How has your experience there been? It sounds like a lot of fun, from the blog.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP