September 23, 2006

End o' term

That's another term finished...again, it felt very sad to say goodbye to my classmates...even though I'll see most of them next term in one form or another, people seem to have a nasty habit leaving just as I feel I'm getting to know them (the term system here works on a 3 monthly-basis and you can do as many or as few as you wish - so there are always people leaving at the end of each term).

It has, however, meant that I have been able to have a nice restful day of doing absolutely nothing for the first time in I can't really remember when (in reality, about a month or so, has just felt like much longer). No work today as the school isn't running classes for some undisclosed reason. Tomorrow is my last day, as I think I mentioned earlier I'm quitting to do private lessons, also to get my weekends back (I feel my relaxation and study levels suffered heavily last term as a result of my work). It's by no means been a bad job or a bad place to work; I just get into this huge nervous mess over it every weekend, and I'm feeling completely burnt out from it.

Still, my birthday was a lot of fun. It was a former classmate's birthday on the same day so a large group of us went bowling in nearby Anjo and then returned to Okazaki for beer & food with a couple of our teachers (photos by my classmate Zoe, cheers!). Thanks to all back home for presents/cards/well wishings etc. as well.



My oldest sister is getting married right about now, which obviously sucks for me as I am on the other side of the globe. My accursed lack of money and time strikes once again. Still, all the best to Nic and Gareth (kumbyah!, and various other bastardizations to the happy couple).



今学期、おわったね~;_;。 すごく早かった。 そして、「さよなら」と言う事はいつも大変だな。。。じゃ、みんな、がんばりなさい。。。

私の姉へ、「おめでとうございます」。 今日は姉の結婚式です。 しかし、私は日本にいますから、私では大変です。 日本へきた時はちょっとふべんですねえ。。。かなしくなりましたね。。。

それに、 私は家族の一人独身になりました。 私、恋人がないし。。。もうさびしくなりましたね。。。いつも、日本語で、本当の気持ちを言い表せない。。。

しかし、友達がいますから、幸せです。 私とマリエさんの誕生日パーテイはとても楽しかったです。 みんなさん、ありがとう。。。

1 comments:

ジョン September 25, 2006 12:00 AM  

Feels pretty good, doesn't it? Man. I'm going to be lying low for another day or two. Let's get together soon, though.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP