June 19, 2006

Argh

Quick post to whinge about the heat. At least it's not too humid today but all that will no doubt change. Aiieee, dwelling on the weather, how very British.

Actually I was just looking on the NHK website (NHK is roughly the Japanese equivalent of the BBC) for a weather report and I found this frankly intruiging page dedicated to English language study. The cat/dictionary thing is pretty freaky. Also it's very comforting to discover that the Japanese probably have as much trouble with English particles (to, for, of etc.) as we (or at least I) do with Japanese ones (は、が、を、に、で etc., curse them all).

Also I was sent this picture of the three musicians from the gig I went to on Sunday and it made me chuckle.
http://ic3.mixi.jp/photo/diary/54/77/157555477_58.jpg

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP