August 2, 2006

バルコニー

Just wanted to say: haha, I have a balcony and you don't (probably). Pwned!

Not to gloat but I sit out here and study most nights and it's jolly clement - except, that is, for the a**holes who keep tooling up and down my road on ridiculously loud motorbikes. I convinced this town has a roaming gang of biker yakuza or something; bikes are everywhere, and it seems to be a case of the louder the better. And now I've said that they're probably gonna track me down and cut my fingers off or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  August 02, 2006 9:47 PM  

I find your comments to be bikist.

Nice balcony though. GG.

ジョン August 02, 2006 10:32 PM  

I've been balcony-pwned.

I hear those bikes too. They are indeed a bunch of jerks. Unless they are yakuza, in which I have no comment.

Jazza August 03, 2006 4:59 AM  

I used to have a balcony.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP