May 11, 2007

Hello!

Er, yes. Thought I'd better write something. So, how are you? Good, good.

Yet again, not a great deal to report. Just the usual everyday life type-stuff. Weather is very changeable right now, just like last year. One day it's like summer, the next wind and rain.

Seem to be reading a lot of manga, mostly thanks to the lovely Ohya-sensei, who keeps lending me stuff, but also thanks to the nearby Book-Off (a second-hand book store, not an exclamation). Recent titles have included Blackjack ni Yoroshiku (gritty medical drama), (comedy about pigeons) and Hato no Oyome-san and Oshare Techou (left; a slightly rude comedy about a virginal schoolgirl. Hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!).

I seem to be suffering from gogatsubyou (lit. May sickness), a kind of lethargy brought about by both a change in the season and the fact that May is the month after April, the month in which the school and fiscal years start with aplomb (hence leading to waning enthusiasm). At least, it's my excuse for being dumb. All week I've been forgetting stuff left and right, been unable to think, been tripping up often on really simple stuff etc etc. I was gonna write a Japanese entry but I really don't think my brain is up to it right now (or, to be more honest, it would be so full of mistakes it would be embarrassing to publish). Even English is posing a problem, to be honest.

My classmate Kaku-san is slowly becoming something of a celebrity around school, thanks to Youtube. Her kung-fu demonstrations are the stuff of martial arts legend. View her antics here.

Other than that, about the most exciting thing I can think of to write about right now pertains to a car that pulled up in the parking lot outside my apartment. The owner of said vehicle had for some reason seen fit to fit out the interior with blue neon lights that reacted to the bass frequencies of the car stereo, flashing on and off in time with the music. It kind of looked like someone was being electrocuted in the back seat. Chav-tacular.

1 comments:

TAMAGO May 12, 2007 12:45 AM  

猫ちゃん~ローダです~面白いですね~

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP